I’m believing for myself and everyone else wanting to transform the physical and mental state of their lives. Do the work and the results will come.
When I started this 7 weeks ago I wasn’t sure what would happen but I knew something had to happen and it was on me to make it happen. I could listen to my trainer. I could follow the research I’d been doing and continue to do. I could watch and learn but unless I got up every day and did the work, nothing would change and something had to change. My body was giving me signs. My mental health was giving me signs. Source was giving me signs. Get it together girl if you want to be able to do the things and live the life you’re here for.
I’m loving myself through it all. I’m loving my commitment. I’m loving my transformation. I’m loving how I feel and my energy. And don’t sleep baby cuz I’m loving how I’m looking too and the renewed confidence. It’s love all around.
If this inspires you, wonderful. If nothing else, keeping this log inspires me to keep going every day because I have proven to myself that the results will come.
If you want to start, you can, even with the holidays coming. You can wait til the new year. Just start wrapping your head around it now because it’s a good part mindset, intention, and commitment. Not sure you can make that commitment. Start somewhere else. I started with Duolingo with the commitment to practice and learn more Spanish and not miss a day or use streak freezes. A smaller commitment. But it was the habit. I didn’t know I was going to start this love and wellness journey when I started Spanish again but when I decided to do it, I said to myself to take it day by day. Commit each day. Say yes to myself every day.
It’s the little things we do that add up and create the results. Yes, the results will come.
Follow me @lovebernettes on Instagram
Read more about my journey and more in the blog posts below.
- An Epic AdventureIt was like I had the idea for this epic story and I knew who the sheroine was supposed to be but I couldn’t get past the middle. Until…
- My Wellness Journey (Log 11.21.2023)It’s definitely a good feeling when family arrives who last saw you in August and wants to know what you did to lose nearly…
- My Wellness Journey – 2 Month Update (Log 11/10/23)Over the past two months I’ve not only begun a recomposition of my body, but a recomposition of my mind and the spirit that feeds them both. When I stepped on that scale on September 10th and discovered I was less than 3 pounds from 200 pounds and having obesity it was the last straw.
- Of MeThe stories written have been read By those meant to receive them The words I’ve shared have landed On the ears that need to hear them
- My Wellness Journey (Log 10.29.2023)I’m believing for myself and everyone else wanting to transform the physical and mental state of their lives. Do the work and the results will come.
- The Changing SeasonIn the frenzy of trying to do enough, be enough, be more I lost sight of me and a truth I knew but didn’t truly embody. That I am enough.
- CANCELED: Readings with Readings, Sunday 10/29What makes this event special is that I’m combining spiritual readings and messages with poetry readings and spoken word. Plus audience members can share their work during open mic.