On November 8 Mount Hope Media held the first Scenes & Spoken Word. We had a great time listening to the presenters, sharing our work, and supporting each other.
Zoom allowed us to come together from three continents! A special thanks to the following presenting participants. If additional details were provided they are below with their name.
- Tricia DeJesus-Gutierrez (San Francisco, CA, USA: IG, Twitter, Facebook, Poetry Collection–“Some Days, Here” (Poetry)
- Gerald Kihara Muchiri (East Africa) (Poetry)
- Sagar Patel (London, England, UK) (Poetry, Monologue)
- Bernette Sherman (Atlanta, GA USA): Website, Amazon Books (Poetry, Book Reading)
- Brenda Stanley (Atlanta, GA, USA) (Poetry)
Scenes and Spoken Word will return in 2021 for an expected four events. Learn more here.